This 24-page guide is designed to accompany a Form Q report, allowing clients to gain a greater understanding of type through their Step II facet results. Explaining the various types of information available on the Step II Interpretive Report and Profile, it is a valuable supplement. Its clear descriptions and exercises also make it an excellent tool for trainers to enhance clients’ understanding and development, and for use as a participant workbook in "Working with MBTI® Step II Results" training programs.
This refreshed version includes the following enhancements:
- New design for a refreshed look and feel
- Improved content organization and layout for better usability
- Updated type language for easier comprehension of MBTI concepts
- Enhanced graphical elements to reinforce learning
- Updated facet theme descriptions to make facet results easier to understand (e.g., "Ways to Manage Time Pressures" helps explain the Early StartingPressure-Prompted facet)